Thursday, April 1, 2010

New blog

Hi I am starting this because I have a few things I like to share. There is a fairly new program out called Make-the-Cut. it allows you the freedom to do many things with your Cricut machines and blue wish blade craft robo and a few other cutters. The forum has many helpful individuals and I use this word because we have some genntlemen who are great, we are seeing more and more of them which I and other welcome them as this is not just for ladies. Andy the Maker of this wonderful program has and still making the program great, with each update and yes a new version already there are so many ways this can be used. Ther are even those using it to cut gaskets for their automobiles. I will say a great big thank you to all those wonderful people. OK now I have many files and they are offered in the gallery of this wonderful program. I am not going to promise daily posting as life gets in the way of that.

all Links is now expired.





2 comments:

  1. You have a blog finally! So glad you did. Awesome
    Lindacrew4

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started this. You are so helpful on the MTC forums. Thanks for sharing all your talent.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete