Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am going to try and up load a couple of files I have been having some problems and am trying to fifure this all out. This is a teapot box I made the file for and is a MTC file. All of the files I post are for personal use and can not be reposted to another forum or blog. This is only offered in MTC file format which will open in the Make-the-cut program which can be found here--- http://www.make-the-cut.com/?ref=fh now it seems that I have figured out my problem I will be getting more up

3 comments:

  1. very cute Rach. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the teapot looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I have done a few different teapot boxes and have had a hard time finding any that are for free. Thank you for your generosity. From MTC forum- Im a Cutter

    ReplyDelete