Saturday, April 16, 2011

front shute box and a gentalman easel note pad box

Hello
I have yet another box first off is a simple front shute box or you can reverse it and make the shute on the back and decorate the full side but for image purposes i did not decotare this box. many of you who have downloaded the items from my blog may notice i just am to lazy to write out the how to tutorials for the files for this a appoligize and will work better on doing this.



Link is now expired.






















then we have one I call the gentleman easel note pad box.



Link is now expired.

2 comments:

  1. The files on your blog are just wonderful! I'm a big fan of your work and I've been saving your files even though I have SCAL2 software and a couple of cricuts. I was hoping to get MTC but I didn't make it in time and I can't see buying it now just to convert MTC to SVG. So anytime you would like to post in svg format I'll be there!!!

    ReplyDelete