Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Truck and Camper yep can be used as favor boxes too.

Well Life has been in the way again if a gal who just wants to create and have some fun.
Today I have made a truck and camper for a couple of friends who are embarking on their retirement. they have decided to travel for a while, And they happen to come upon and little travel trailer they fell in love with, Now me I could not see my self cramped into that tiny thing, but heck it is for them. So for their party table favors I am making these , no not this on it was just a sample one the darn top came off the glue bottle and yep all over the truck, the engine compartment can be filled with treats and so can the camper if you place little pastic Windows in which is what I will be doing.
Link is now expired

3 comments:

  1. I love how your mind works. You come up with the cutest boxes. Thank you again for sharing your files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work or should I say Labors of love? It has to be Love to keep it flowing the way you do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know HOW you do these wonderful boxes but they are amazing!!! Thank you SO much!!

    ReplyDelete